KNUD RASMUSSEN'S HOUSE
Knud’s House is our most recent house. We named the house after the famous Polar Explorer Knud Rasmussen who is born in Ilulissat and the statue of Knud Rasmussen is located just 100 meters from the house – overlooking the Disko Bay.
The house has 3 bed rooms and from the kitchen and living room you can enjoy the amazing view of the Disko Bay. You will have your own kitchen for self-cooking and a shower/toilet.
The house is perfect for small families or friends up to max 7 pax traveling together. Knuds House can only be rented as full house.
3 beds in each bedrooms (option for extra bed), as well as duvets, pillows, bed linen and towels. Showers and toilets are found in the hallway. Our guide to Ilulissat. Free luggage storage if you need to store gear during your tour of Greenland.
Uiarssariaq 15, 3952 Ilulissat (B1666)
- Wi-Fi – You can log-on to the wi-fi system and pay with card. See data package here.
- Washing – If you need to wash your clothes during your stay, you can use our washing machine for DKK 30,- per wash incl. soap
- Terms & conditions – Booking confirmed when invoice has been paid
- Cancellation: 60 days before arrival 50% cancellation fee. Less than 60 days before arrival 100% cancellations fee
- Entire house for private use per night
- DKK 3.800,- (up to 6 pax)
- Extra bed per night (max 1 extra bed)
- DKK 300,-